Friday 8 November 2019

Writing week3

As I am walking home from school I hear heavy thunder.
 I see an umbrella so I pick the umbrella up and started walking home.
What I said as the sun came I was so shocked but then I walk forward but in front of me it’s not sunny “OMG” I said to myself “it is the umbrella!” I have to get home now.
I am going to keep this forever.





I am walking in the woods alone I see a house so I think to my self do I knock on the door I decide that I am gonna knock on the door. I knock on the door swings open like a big gast of wind came and slamed the door against the wall I take one step in I fall boom It is like a roller coaster I am wizzing round every where. All I can see is skeletons every I got to get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.