Thursday 19 September 2019

Said is Dead

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence

"It's wonderful!" ___repeated_____  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena ____screamed_____.
“Did I upset her in some way?” __commanded______ Lucas.
“It’s your fault” _____yelled____ Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley _____shreiked____
“I like that!” _____shreiked____ Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava _____yelled________
“I don’t want to go in there” _________shreiked___ Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea ______yelled_____ 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody _____asked_______
“Hey! Come over here!” _____yelled_____ Rutva
“What shall we do now?” ______asked___ Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley _______sobbed____
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” ____sobbed_______James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke ________screamed____
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” __________growled______ Zac
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” _____whispered_______ Matilda

“I can’t believe it!” Mansour ______yelled_______

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mason It's Vinnie.
    I really liked your blog post about said is dead.
    I liked how you did very describing words for what people are saying.
    BYE!🐢🐢🐢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vinnie. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Have you done Said is dead?
    It was not hard at all.
    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.