Thursday 8 August 2019

Mount Everest

Gazing up at a gigantic mountain I am scared out of my wits. I am ready to scale this gigantic mountain. I can hear the strong wind blowing on me. I can feel the strong wind blowing on my pants and jacket. I feel like I will regret this.

I have just started climbing and people are already complaining that their legs hurt. But my legs are fine I am going to get to the top. I am ahead of every one not that it is a race but I do want to be the first person to mount this mountain. My legs are burning I think I am going to have to put up a tent here. I am gobbling my food up it feels so good to eat again.

 I am half way up the mountain. I feel like every step is like I am getting stabbed in my legs.
'OMG! Someone just fell off the mountain'. I want to quit but I am never going to give up. I am not giving up. I look down and think 'I am not going down that looks scary'. Well, I am doomed. But my partner is saying "don't give up lets get to the top of that together".
I am struggling I am going to put my camp here. I LOVE FOOD. GIVE ME FOOD! I think I had too much to eat I feel like I am going to die. Sleep time. Bye bye Tenzing. I'm excited. I've so much energy. Let's go now. I have so much energy.

We are so close I see the top. Wait, wait I need to pee. Ok done. I am climbing and climbing. I will not stop. I am at the top! I made it!Image result for mount everest

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mason its Felix and I really like your story about you climbing Mount Everest. What is the biggest mountain you climbed? Next time try adding more talking.
    Blog ya later, Felix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Felix. I The biggest mountain I have climbed is a mountain at mountain climbing. Thanks for the feed back.
      Blog ya later
      (Mason)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.