Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stargazer



SICK SENTENCES The boy looked at the beautiful sky through his amazing telescope. It was a dark starry night. There were beautiful amazing awesome stars everywhere.


The star carefully glided across the dark night sky.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i take pictures of this amazing thing I realize that I am standing on water. How am i standing on water. I am going to keep taking pictures like i was before. The stars look like a blownen up rainbow. I wish i could get closer. I want to jump in it but I cant I am going to get a space ship. 3 2 1 blast of i am heading for the blowing up rainbow. Well thats what i am going to call it. Star a head I am going to crash in to it. BOOM. as i zoom down going straight for the water SPLASH. I am not doing that ever again. 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.